Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Learning to crawl






Photography is something that always intrigued me. Maybe it's due to my mother constantly snapping pictures with her old 35mm Olympus. Or maybe it was the high definition photos of a caterpillar, but whatever it was, I want to learn more about it.


I have an ok idea of how to take good photographs. In the past three months I've snapped over 10 different concerts, covering about 2,500 pictures. But still, ISOs, light screens, white ball, histograms, flash intensity....there's so much to it! It is now my goal to learn how to take photos the professional way, while having fun with it.

That's what Uncharted stands for. It's about the people that are involved in their art because they love doing it, and letting the world see what they have. All the work that is done for the radio show, the website, and all the cool things to come, will be done by amateurs. It is our turn to build and grow, lets continue this revolution!



"Just give me many chances, I'll see you through. Just give me time to learn to crawl." - Ricky Lee Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment